ShareThis

Friday, October 06, 2006

Fridays with Kathy Troccoli -- Knowing the audience

NASHVILLE (W.) Oct. 6, 2006 -- Dove Award-winning Kathy Troccoli says after 25 years of ministry and 18 albums, she knows her audience best.

And she's giving that audience what it wants with her latest release, The Story of Love, set for release in November.

"I’m at the place now -- which is wonderful -- where I know my audience," Troccoli told WordNews.org. "I have paid a lot of dues in being able to just sing what I want to sing."

The Story of Love is what she wants to sing.

"I think there's a beauty and a sophistication to this record that I love," Troccoli said. "I’ve just been longing to put my stamp out there."

She said in earlier years she'd been molded into a cast set by others. Troccoli's taken back some of that control in recent years.

To read more, visit WordNews.org.