ShareThis

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursdays with Brandon Heath: Staying grounded, 'Doing what I was born to do'



 NASHVILLE (WordNews.org) Nov. 17, 2011 – If you listen to Christian radio much, you don’t have to wait long for a Brandon Heath tune to come on.
Hits like “Give Me Your Eyes” and his current hit, “You Put the Light In Me,” get lots of airtime.
How’s a guy stay grounded?
“I have a men’s group of about four guys that I meet with,” he said.
Because Brandon tours mostly on weekends, “I get to be home with the fam over the week and then I’ve got a mentor that asks me a lot of tough questions sometimes. [And] I have a counselor,” he said. “So, I think that it’s pretty extraordinary, if I think about it. I have some pretty awesome people in my life. But I’ve made it a priority to have them. It’s important that they’re around.”

 To read more click here