ShareThis

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Wednesdays with Britt Nicole: 'Let's hang out with God for a little bit' (Part 6 of 6)

NASHVILLE (WordNews.org) Nov. 30, 2011 – “There’s some cool opportunities that are coming up,” Christian music artist Britt Nicole blurts out.
Then, she adds cautiously, “Something I don’t know if I can share yet.”
A hint?
“There’s other people they’re putting together.”
Britt is currently touring with Brandon Heath’s “Leaving Eden” tour. She talks about what she would like to do one day.
“There’s a lot. So many things I would love to do,” she says. “Ultimately, I want to reach people.”
She talk about the frustration she gets sometimes in the midst of completing a performance.
“A lot of times on tour we have this hour-long or two hour-long show and people are almost at the breaking point where God is about to do something in their life,” Britt says, “and you’re like, ‘Ok, good night, see you next year.’ It’s like, ‘Wait!’ God was moving and they were about to have a break through in their life.’ I see that a lot. For me that kind of breaks my heart.”
She knows what she would like to do at those moments.

To find out, click here