ShareThis

Monday, February 20, 2017

Remembering prolife convert Norma McCorvey, “Roe” in Roe v. Wade

WACO, Texas (WordNews) Feb. 19, 2017 – Norma McCorvey, Jane Roe in the 1973 landmark Roe v. Wade case that made abortion legal nationally, died yesterday at the age of 69.
McCorvey had become a Christian and an outspoken opponent of abortion in her later years.
On Saturday, both sides remembered her.
Not long after her conversion to Christianity, McCorvey wrote:  “I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe v. Wade decision that brought legal child killing to America. I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion. It was all a lie. Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave. Please, don’t follow in my mistakes.” [Video].

To read more